Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Touch-Up Tuesday: Callie Brynn {newborn outtake}

I rarely ever have time to do much of anything, short of juggling my time with 3 little children. I often forget to eat, brush my hair, and barely find time to shower! But today I managed to shoot not just one, but all three of my children's pictures (after I worked on Callie's newborn pictures). I even had time to edit a few and upload one.. and then after that, I managed to create a new cover photo on Facebook! Whoa doggy, supermom much? In case you haven't noticed, I'm still learning to manage my time between all three of them since I'm not quite used to it yet.. and I'm home alone with them all, all day long.

Nonetheless, I managed to get a few shots of Callie (who wasn't tired at all) and thus, they were all of her awake! She only cooperated so long before she grew tired of my camera (and irritated at me and my many hats, headbands, different positions & so on, so forth)... but anyway! I wanted to take this time to jump into a Touch-Up Tuesday photo challenge because I've been wanting to get back into them for a while and I've missed having time to edit! Not to mention, oh hey - she's cute, right? Outtake or not, I just love her to pieces!

Touch-Up Tuesday

Before | SOOC


After | Edited
Paper Heart Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment